From the mouth of Miley Cyrus, I need a “GNO” aka, Girls Night Out. Who doesn’t!
You know what’s even better than a ladies night out? A “GWG” aka, Girls Weekend Getaway.
Leave the housework, busy work schedule, and stressful “real-life” behind. Get down to St. George with your girl friends, and paint the town, well, red for Dixie’s red rocks.
It’s not hard to imagine what you and your “besties” could do during your St. George, UT vacation, I’m sure you’re already dreaming of everything you have to squeeze into one weekend. I mean, no housework, no kids to worry about, no real responsibilities for a couple of days–what could be better?
Here are some suggestions:
- Get a massage or other spa treatment.
- Golf a couple of the world famous courses in St. George.
- Relax by the pool and get some sun.
- Read that book sitting on your shelf that you’ve wanted to read the last 6 months.
- Beat your friends in a mini-tennis tournament.
- Take a hike at one of the many local hiking trials.
- Check-out the St. George outlet malls.
- See a show at the famous Tuacahn Theater.
- Gamble for an evening in close-by Mesquite, NV.
- Enjoy sitting around the table sipping drinks and having girl talk at one of the many delicious St. George restaurants–or stay in and cook in the condo’s full stalked kitchen!
You could even bring your sister-in-law too…and be nice. Well, maybe not.
Regardless, book St. George lodging today at St. George Vacation Rentals.
You and your life-long friends could share a two , three, or even four bedroom condo. You’ll have plenty of space, but still be close enough to have a pillow fight or whatever in your lingerie. Haha, that’s your husband’s fantasy of your ladies weekend retreat. Let him think that’s what you do. Instead do what grown-up women do when they haven’t spent quality time together in a while – enjoy talking, catching up, and being together.
You’ll be counting the days until you get to escape with your women friends. And I’m sure once you’re here, it will become an annual occurrence.
“Great place! Girls getaway weekend was so much fun. Exceeded our expectations, everything we needed was there, clean too.” from Christine, who recently had a Girls getaway weekend in St. George at our beautiful vacation condos.
What are you waiting for?!
Girlfriend Getaways| Girls Weekend Getaway Vacation in St. George, Utah