If you have kids, you must visit the newest/coolest public park in Utah. Your kids will love the dinosaur themed adventure land.
Here are some of the activities it has:
- erupting smoke volcano
- miniatured replica functioning train
- jungle tree playground house
- water play area and splash pad
- separate 2 – 5 year old play area and 5 – 12 year old play area
- tons of slides, swings, and climbing platforms
- create your own music area
- picnic/party area
Only 1.9 miles from the Las Palmas condos just west of Southgate golf course and Maverik convenience store.
1851 S. Dixie Dr.
St. George, UT 84770
9 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week
Train: open mid-February to early December
Entry Cost: free!
Train Cost: $1 per ride